Thursday 2 February 2012

Hola!!!


My first EVER blog post……I have been thinking about starting a blog for ages now…..but I was too scared if I’m honest, I absolutely love watching vlogs and reading blogs and there are no words to describe how much I love fashion, clothes and all things beauty but I wasn’t sure if anyone would be interested in reading my blog and I know a lot of very fashionable people who are super artsy and creative who would be much better at this than me but I decided I may as well give it a shot!

My name is Rachel and I’m a 25year old 9-5 worker who needs a little more excitement in her life and something to look forward to everyday. This blog is something I think and hope I will really enjoy doing and researching and working on in my spare time and if I get a following that would be absolutely amazing but I’m not expecting much as long as it keeps me happy!
I live in Dublin, Ireland and have the cutest ever mini Yorkshire puppy called Poppy.

This is her not very happy being forced to wear a reindeer outfit for Christmas Day!

I’m hoping to save up and do a lot of travelling in the next few years and see the world as I’m getting on in years now!!
I spend my life looking at fashion, buying makeup, clothes or watching vlogs or talking about it if any of my friends will listen anymore because they don’t really get how I can be quite so obsessed! Along with working and going out on the weekends that about sums up my life at the minute, I just moved to Dublin for work so am enjoying the night life and the new shops city has to offer….a little to much if I’m honest! This blog will probably just be a mix of everything from everyday life to reviews and OOTD's (when I get brave enough) to haul's and maybe even some TV and film reviews....we'll see!

Thinks that's all for my first post!

Be back soon!

Love,

Rachel xx





4 comments:

  1. awww i love dogs! She's beautiful :)
    I need to go traveling too!
    Lovely blog, now following
    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well welcome to the blogging world! lovely blog, and your dog is adorable!


    Monyka x

    ReplyDelete